Monday, November 2, 2009

John Cage


Sometimes the answer is just that easy. Why do people feel the need to complain and whine to others. I understand people have bad days and sometimes need a personal drain to dump their shitty day stories down. However, when that person becomes only just that. It becomes quite obnoxious. What is it that causes us to want to draw away from society? What brings about the feeling that makes us want to step outside of our bodies and become a vapor observing the interactions of the world without playing a part? Sometimes its just easier to separate one's self. I am seeking grey skies and cold winds. Trees that stay green and are not seasonal torches. The touch of wool and wrapped up tight. I can still breathe but it scratches my neck. Yet, I am given sunshine. Immense amounts of this penetrating sunlight and sinks into your skin and causes a sickening warmth while trying to consume your daily portion. Make, make, make. Where are you? Create, create, create. I don't see you in this. Make another. Make another. More detail. Bigger. Next time. Try again. I must continue. I have a dream. I will accomplish. I will attempt. Ever wondered why satan chose the number 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment